KPU brewing program alumni returned to the university's Brew Lab to create a series of collaborative beers with their former instructors.
KPU’s Media and Communications team provides support to the university in the form of media advisories, news releases, and general media relations.
We facilitate media enquiries and data requests for Canada’s only polytechnic university. If you are a member of the media, we can help you tell your story.
- Our Directory of Experts is a searchable database of KPU academics who can speak on topics that are relevant to your readers, viewers, listeners, and followers. Check back often because new experts are added regularly;
- Media releases are issued frequently and archived;
- Our Flickr page provides images and graphics from current and past media events, topics and issues;
- Follow @KPUMedia on Twitter for all the latest news, and sign up for our RSS feed so you never miss an item;
- Enrolment statistics, demographic information, and other routine data is available from the university’s Institutional Analysis and Planning department.
David Connop Price
Manager, Media and Communications
A new research farm and seed lab at Kwantlen Polytechnic University in Richmond receives B.C. government backing
The next time you visit Surrey City Hall, the City Centre Library, or the new Civic Hotel, look up and you will see that KPU's name is now part of the Civic...
Welding is difficult, dirty and at times dangerous work. It’s also an exciting and profitable career.